The state of Arizona is a hotbed for online sportsbooks, especially good ones. Bookies are making money in Arizona for more than a few reasons and we understand what bookies need in order to tap into a fantastic market.
Phoenix is the 5th largest city in the United States and it boasts the Cardinals, the Diamondbacks, the Sun and the Coyotes. Phoenix has it all in the way of major league sports as well as a large share of the MLB spring training. Not only is Phoenix a sports-crazy city, but it’s also a great place to do business. It’s a growing city and like anyplace that grows, they face some growing pains, however, they also boast perfect weather in the winter and a host of PGA tournaments around the greater Phoenix valley. Phoenix has attracted big business such as Wal-Mart ( a major mid-higher income employer), Verizon, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and Costco, to name a few.
Phoenix loves to gamble, and it shows with more than six full-on casinos in the valley. When folks are looking for more, they head on over to Las Vegas, a five-hour drive/40-minute flight. Gamblers always find a way to gamble and Phoenix is no exception. Sports gambling has hit the scene big over the last 20+ years and the traffic from Phoenix to Vegas on a Friday night is proof.
All of this is great but the players in Phoenix want more, the players in Tucson want more. There is more to Arizona than simply Phoenix. Tucson is the 35th largest city in the US and this city is much more into sports than many may think. The University of Arizona is located in Tucson and the Wildcats have a three solid programs – a storied basketball program but also a great baseball and football program as well.
- Bookies: The time is ripe for an online sportsbook. Stop thinking of the old and jump into new with a fantastic pay per head.
- The pay per head route is the perfect way to go whether you have 1-client or 300-clients. Bookies are finding out that with a PPH, they can now offer their clients so much more than ever before.
- The clients can now play 24/7 with you and this is a major factor when it comes to the retention and loyalty of your players. Give players options and they will take advantage of them and make the most out of what they feel to be every great opportunity.
- A PPH is a turnkey software program that manages your bookie business and your clients. The beauty of a PPH is for the very fact they do all of the work. They do all of the daily tasks that seem to take forever when you are going this alone.
- Bookies must grade bet slips every day, they must place bets as well and they must be ready and willing to take phone calls any time of day or night. The PPH does all of this work for you and it all comes with a very low price of around $7 per head.
- You get charged if the players play at least one time during a fiscal week. Nothing more, nothing less. You player may now play as many bets as he likes as well as play in the online casino and racebook.
- For the same low price, you not only get a fantastic web presence with an online sportsbook, but you also get a Las Vegas-style casino with a world-class racebook.
- Stop losing money to the “big boys” of the online industry and become a “big boy” yourself. There is no reason to think you can’t earn a six-figure income in Phoenix, Arizona. The more clients you sign-up, the bigger the “word of mouth”. With a PPH, you are placing yourself in the driver’s seat for an income windfall.
Find the best PPH on the internet and make sure they offer a toll-free number for both you as well as your clients. Look for a free trial offer and start doing business in as little as a day. There is no reason to not join in on the fun and turn your overall revenue around. Now is the best time to see your dreams come true.