Bookies | Sports Gambling is big in Alaska
Alaska is a land far, far away but don’t let this fool you. The online bookmakers do extremely well in Alaska and the customer base is large. Alaska is a place of natural wonders and beauty and it offers everything for the outdoor enthusiast. Alaska also boasts the large city of Anchorage which is rich in culture with a diverse population. Forty % of Alaskans live in Anchorage and it’s safe to say that half of the folks are engaged in some sort of online gaming activity. Beyond Anchorage are the cities of Fairbanks and Wasilla. Alaska is known for its casinos and it’s a proven fact that if gambling is offered, Alaskans will indeed gamble. Forget about team loyalty and diehard sports fans. Alaska is a place like any other and a large portion of the population happens to be from the continental US. For bookies that want to earn a fantastic income, now is the time to jump in. Casinos abound in Anchorage, but not sportsbook. The time is now to focus on Alaskan sports bettor that want a bookie they can trust and depend on.
- Alaska is a place that appreciates what they have, and they are faithful to a great product. They realize they get what they pay for. The cost of goods and services in Alaska is higher priced than many other states and folks realize value when they see it. You have the unique opportunity to offer a fantastic online sportsbook, racebook, and casino, under the blanket of a pay per head.
- The pay per head does all of the work for you. They offer you an immediate online presence with an exclusive .com address that you will use for your players to log in and play as well as for yourself. The entire software package is operated through the use of an App. There is no downloading, no site-building and no programming skills needed. You simply point and click the desktop or mobile app and you are off and running.
- The PPH is your personal business assistant. In reality, the PPH is the bookie and you just supervise the operation. The software is designed to take care of all the bookwork that goes along with being a bookie.
*Think about this—
- What do you really do as a bookie? Well, let us consider a typical day. The night before you must grade all of your bet slips and pay the appropriate people or make a not of what you owe or who possibly owes you. You must also set the next day’s action. You must know what sports and what events within those sports that you are going to offer.
- ATTENTION – It doesn’t matter how many clients you have, you must know what’s coming up the next day and you must know what kind of odds you are going to set. You are probably not an experienced oddsmaker or line mover. What should you do? Follow the crowd? This may work on some level, but you can be burned playing this game. You must offer the best lines for the client but also for you. Clients will jump on weak lines and you can lose a small fortune on some bet, especially sports such as soccer or any sport that offers a three-way line.
- The PPH takes care of all the day’s action as well as setting the lines and odds. All you need to do is wake up and check them to make sure it looks like what you are comfortable with. If not, then you change them.
- Price: Back in the good old days, the cost of doing business with a PPH was expensive. Some PPH providers charged as much as $25 per head. That’s unaffordable. Fortunately, the cost has come down over the years and now this business is affordable for all. For around $10 per head, you can have a full online sportsbook, racebook, and casino. Don’t be fooled by the “fly-by-night that is charging a couple of bucks. We were born at night but not last night! Customer service is a big deal for you and your clients. Make sure your PPH offers an 800 number.
Call the PPH today and start making a great income from Alaskan bettors. Ask for a free trial and get this season moving. There is a great income to be earned as a bookie, but you must play your cards right. The only card to play is with a pay per head. You will be glad you made this decision along with your clients.
Notice: Undefined index: site-video-404 in /home/bookies/public_html/wp-content/themes/pph/template-parts/video/outro.php on line 26