Calgary, Canada , the gateway to Banff, one of the most beautiful national parks in North America, as well as the home to the world’s most famous rodeo—The Calgary Stampede. This town is bigger than most may think, in fact, it’s just over 1.2 million. Folks from Calgary work hard for a living and they love to play hard. Times have never been better for the sports enthusiast in Calgary, folks love to play, they love to be fit, they love to eat, and they love to gamble. Calgarians just love life, because there is always something fun to do.
The Flames are the pride of the city and a very competitive team in the NHL that finished first in the Pacific Division with a 50-25-7 record. With a few off-season moves, this team will be a contender for the Stanley Cup in 2019-20. Sports gambling has become a way of life in Canada and especially in hockey cities such as Calgary. Gamblers are clamoring to make a quick buck and they want a great online sportsbook, As a bookie in Calgary, it’s your duty to offer them a fantastic online book that will meet their gaming needs while making your job easy. Now you can finally accomplish your dreams with a white label pay per head.
How a Pay Per Head can Change your year in Calgary—
- The PPH providers got their start some 20+ years ago and they were expensive! Most of the providers started in their garage and had to charge a fortune to make any kind of profit. Thankfully, those days are long over and now the opportunities are endless and affordable for the bookie. Calgary gambles and they like a ‘tight ship’. They like to know they are getting what they pay for.
- Finding the right PPH is the key to your clients success and willingness to stick it out with you. You should never pay more then $10-$15 per head and you should be expecting the best in the way of customer service. Remember, your client comes first and if you are getting the best in client services, then you in turn can offer your paying clients the same service.
- Hockey players are the most faithful sports gamblers in North America and if you offer them the best lines and odds, it’s guaranteed they will play with you on a daily basis. In Calgary, the Flames are king, and you must capitalize on this by offering fantastic betting numbers. Now you can with a pay per head. The PPH sets the daily lines for you and often they are set the night before the event, (especially baseball, NBA). All that you must do is make sure you like the lines that are set, if you happen to disagree with them or want to change them, you may do so.
- No longer will you be grading bet slips until 4:00 AM! Those days are long over. The PPH grades all bets within 5-minutes of the event ending and updates the clients account.
- You must find a PPH that comes loaded with a toll-free hotline that’s accessible from Calgary and anywhere in North America. Not only will you want this, so will your clients.
- Reports are something that you must rely on if you want to stay one step ahead of your players. You must know how much you are losing, winning, and spending and what players are up, and who is down. Now you can know all of this with on demand player and financial reports.
- The pay per head industry offers the best in online casinos, and racebook’s so be sure that you are getting what you pay for. You want a great casino — it’s a money-maker! You also want to offer a top-notch racebook that has more than 75+ world-class tracks and that pays track odds.
The opportunity for making a fortune with your online bookie business has never been better than now and Calgary is ripe with players. The PPH providers have come along and offered secured servers that never go down before a big game and safety-knowing you clients can trust their information in your system. Find a free trial offer and get started today. It’s quick, easy, and won’t cost one penny upfront.