California | A Bookies Dream
The median household income in the state of California is $71, 805 per year! That’s a nice income and a fat income, when considering that California is the most densely populated state in all of the US. Los Angeles is the second largest city in the US with a metro area close to 19,000,000 people. The Bay Area which includes San Francisco, San Jose, and Oakland, have an estimated population of just more then 7,000,000. San Diego comes in as the number two largest city by population in all of California with 1, 425, 976. San Jose beats out all others at number three with more than 1,000,000 and San Francisco and Fresno come in 4th, and 5th. California is easily the most heavily populated state in all of the United States with close to 40,000,000.
The state of California is the world’s 5th largest economy, the largest economy in the US, and is larger than Texas and Florida combined with $3.0 trillion. California boasts a rich history of multicultural industry that includes a diverse and highly multicultural population. When looking for diversity, look no further than California. 28.8% of Californians speak Spanish and 58.1% speak English. The Mexican culture has had and continues to have a large influence on the economy, the culture, and way of life. There is no doubt that Californians have a lot of money! They work hard, they play hard, and they love to gamble on sports, they love casino action and they love to spend the money they earn.
Bookies are in short supply in California, (good bookies, trusted bookies). Sure, every neighborhood in the inner city has more than its share of bookies, but California residents are looking for a name and bookie they can trust. Now is the time to jump in full-force and get that online sportsbook up and running with the use of a price per head.
What is a price per head?
- A price per head is an entity that offers bookie software to anyone with the desire to be a bookie. What the software does is offer an online sportsbook, racebook and casino, all-in-one.
- There is no downloading or programming involved and the bookie doesn’t have to be tech savvy. The bookie software is a ready-made, turnkey operation that is ready to use at the click of a mouse.
- When you are ready to sign on with a full-use, free trial, all you need is your players and it matters not how many players you have. You can start a price per head with 1 client or with 1,000 clients.
- A price per head gives your sportsbook an immediate online presence and that’s what you must have in today’s market. Bookie are finding the competition to be fierce. There are “big box” bookmakers internet wide and they love to give bonuses and free plays, along with all kinds of promotional offers in order to lure gamblers in.
- What you must do is fight for your players, give them a reason to want to play with you. There are three ingredients that warrant a players return to you; how fast you pay out, your lines and odds, and customer service.
- You must find a price per head provider that offers a toll-free number that’s accessible from the United States and one that offers English as well as Spanish speaking agents.
- Remember, close to 29% of California’s population speak Spanish. It’s highly important that your price per head agents speak the language they feel comfortable speaking.
- The price per head takes care of all accounting and helps you budget your money. They take care of all the lines and odds and even take care of setting the daily events. You basically read reports and find out who the sharp bettors are and limit their play within your budget.
There has never been a better time than now to tap into the California betting market. Bettors in California love to gamble, and they love to play it all. The highway to Las Vegas is bumper to bumper on Friday nights with Californians wanting to strike it rich but they are looking for alternatives. They are tired of driving 5 hours in this mess and want to gamble from home. Find a great price per head provider and start earning a fantastic income. Have your players playing tonight with a free, trial-offer.
Notice: Undefined index: site-video-404 in /home/bookies/public_html/wp-content/themes/pph/template-parts/video/outro.php on line 26