The state of Florida is a big place and from top to bottom there are sports gamblers. Floridians are not your average gamblers; these folks are nuts! They love their sports teams and they are willing to put their money where their mouth is. Forget about the pro teams, unless were talking about Jacksonville, but the real money is in college sports. Miami alone is a huge city with a ton of money, and they love to party and gamble on the Hurricanes. It matters not whether it’s basketball of football, they just love their team and they love to put the money up. Not only is Miami a big deal, the city of Gainesville is a bigger deal. Nobody brings more smack, more one-upmanship and more money to the table than Gators fans. Yes, they are even crazier than Hurricanes fans. They love to party, and they love to gamble.
- Tallahassee: It takes an entirely new paragraph to explain the devotion of a Seminoles fan. These guys are not only nuts, they are easily some of the best fans in all of football, including the NFL. Tallahassee is a short 2-hour drive from Gainesville, but it might as well be 3,000 miles! The fans are intense, the rivalry is intense and here’s another pocket of thousands that want to spend money in your sportsbook.
- Miami: It’s a 4-sport town represented by the NHL, NFL, NBA and MLB. Not only is Miami a very big place with a huge fan base, it’s right next door to Broward County, and South Florida just continues up the Atlantic coast to Hollywood, Boca Raton, and into Palm Beach. We haven’t even talked about Orlando, Jacksonville, and the west coast. There are NCAA Division 1 schools dotted all across and up and down the entire state of Florida and gamblers bet them all.
Bookies Take Notice: The Pay Per Head Providers Need You—
- The pay per head industry has taken off in the last couple of years and the prices have dropped dramatically. Now, the best PPH providers in the industry are offering their services for less and with much more benefits. Every bookie in Florida is being offered an extensive full-working trial. You can now use the product before you decide to purchase, and should you decide that the PPH thing is not for you – no obligation whatsoever. You keep any and all profits made and walk away.
- The pay per head organizes your business into three distinct gaming categories, an online sportsbook, a world-class racebook, and a Las Vegas style casino. They do all of the work for you. Literally – The software is set up to perform the day-to-day functions of a bookie. All you need to do is know how to click a mouse, read reports, and take deposits from your clients. That’s it.
- The PPH will run financial reports, they run player reports and now you have time to recruit players. No longer do you need to worry over setting daily lines and making sure that every game for the betting day is advertised. You are probably not an experienced lines setter and odds maker, you don’t need to be. With great bookie software all of this headache is taken care of.
- Never again will you have the need to write a bet slip or worse, grade them. If you are a bookie on your own, then you know what a hassle it is to grade bet slips. You sit up all hours of the night after a busy NFL Sunday and that’s just one sport.
- The trick to be a great bookie and making a great income is simple; be organized. Unorganized bookies are broke bookies. Don’t let yourself fall into this trap. There is a better way to work and it’s with a pay per head. The state of Florida is clamoring for more bookies and the busy season is close at hand.
For $7 per head, you can be in and have your players betting with you tonight. Find a fantastic PPH provider and jump in while the deals are hot. There isn’t a better way to operate your bookie business and your players will love you. You will love you. Find a free trial and get started today.