Kansas Loves Basketball and Bookies are looking for Answers
The state of Kansas is as basketball goes and it all happens in Lawrence. Kansas City may be the original home of the Las Vegas mob, but Lawrence is home to the Kansas opportunity. Kansas City has a rich heritage (if you want to call it that) of gambling and running numbers. Possibly the “rich history” is a bit of a stretch but no matter how you look at Kansas you must admit that basketball is king. Don’t believe us? Ask a Wilt Chamberlain fan, what about Danny Manning, or Nick Collison, or better yet, Paul Pierce? The Jayhawks are without a doubt the pride of Kansas basketball fans everywhere but let’s not forget that other school in Kansas – Kansas State. This school has turned out some pretty good players themselves such as Mitch Richmond, Rolando Blackman, Bob Boozer, and others. The public tends to think of Kentucky and North Carolina as being the kings of the basketball world and they are in their own right, but Kansas stacks up nicely. The pay per head opportunities are abundant all over the state of Kansas and especially in Lawrence, Wichita, and Kansas City.
- Bookies: Position yourself to earn a six-figure income with an online presence.
- If you want to be taken seriously and if you want to earn a fantastic income, then you must be online with your business. You have no time to waste and if you have been a corner/local bookie for some time and have some paying clients, this is a start. It’s a great start. What matters is cross-action and if you have that coming in, then you re making money.
- What you can’t have happened is this – players get bored with your business and how you are operating it. In this business, boredom is a salary killer. Why do you never see a clock in a casino? When folks start looking at the time that means they are thinking of leaving, they are thinking of stopping what they are doing. You don’t want them stopping and you certainly don’t want them ditching you for the competition.
- Remember this—You are not Walmart! Many folks out there in the online gaming world are Walmart. They are that big, and that well-known. If they lose a client, they have another one to take his place. You don’t have that luxury, you need every client that you can get, and you must give them what they want in order to keep them.
- What they want is access to you 24/7. They want to know they can call you at 3:00 AM to get that bet in, they want to deposit at any time of day or night, and they expect you to grade their bet slip within 5-10 minutes after the event has ended.
- Here is the problem—You can’t possibly be the guy they want, it’s simply not within your limits. That one client is important to you, but you have other clients that must be treated like a king or they are going to walk right out the door.
- You don’t have the time nor the resources to be all things to all people all of the time. You can’t do it and it will run you nuts to attempt it.
- The pay per head is where you must turn if you want to accomplish any of the above. You must keep the player that you already have, and they will bring you more. Forget about the competition, they will always be there at the click of a mouse, there is very little you can do to change that.
- What you can do is offer your clients 24/7 access through the use of a custom-built website that you obtained totally free. It’s your website and it’s 100% free for the use of you and your clients.
- You get the online sportsbook with a fantastic casino, you get accounting services at your fingertips and you have a personal assistant.
In our minds, there is no other way to go than with a pay per head. We have been there as bookies and we have been there as bettors. We know what you want, and we know what they want. The PPH offers the best of both worlds for $7 pert head! Make the call to the PPH today and ask for a 4-week free trial. Find out if this is for you. We know this, your clients will love it.
Notice: Undefined index: site-video-404 in /home/bookies/public_html/wp-content/themes/pph/template-parts/video/outro.php on line 26