The Supreme Court of the United States has paved the way for online gambling in all 50-states. Hopefully, if you are a bookie, you are taking full advantage of this newfound freedom. Maine is a state that’s rich in history, rich in agriculture, fishing, and tourism. Maine offers stunning beauty along the Atlantic Ocean and as well as the interior. Most folks probably don’t think of this state as being a hotbed for sports gambling, but it is.
Online sportsbooks make a killing off the state of Maine and there is a reason for this; it’s up there in the corner all by itself. Portland is the biggest city in the state, followed by Lewiston, Bangor, and South Portland. Maine is not a densely populated state and in fact, it’s quite small compared to most with 1.34 million, coming in as the 41st largest state out of the 50.
What makes Maine an interesting place for online gambling is the proximity of I 95 through the state flowing north to south, with proximity to New Hampshire and Boston. Most of the folks in Maine are followers of Boston teams, such as the Red Sox, the Patriots, the Bruins, and the Celtics. There is also an eclectic mix of fans from around the country. Maine is a transplant state the literally see folks move in from all of the 49-states.
No matter where one ends up in the United States, gamblers are gamblers and they want one thing; more gambling. They don’t get a lot of it in Maine and there one alternative is Canada. Canada scoops up on the gambling business form Mains gambling residents, however, the vast majority of Mains population lives much closer to Boston, Concord, Hartford, and Albany, than Canada. For this reason, the good folks of Main chose online gambling over the brick and mortar. Connecticut offers many gambling options but not so many when it comes to the world of sports.
- Bookies are picking up the pace in Maine for one reason, they now have great options with the use of pay per head bookie software. The pay per head industry has taken over places such as Main, North Dakota, Alaska and basically everywhere. As mentioned, bookies and gamblers alike are no longer fearful of betting online, the Supreme Court threw out the “gambling Act” that was put in place years ago.
- The pay per head providers have put together a software system for bookies that manages the day-to-day operations of a bookie business. They do close to everything other than turning on your PC and clicking the mouse. They even offer a state of the art mobile app to go with…
- The PPH is an ingenious tool that combines the sportsbook, the racebook, and the casino into one turnkey-online-tool for bookmakers. You will have an online presence from the moment you are up and operating with a custom-built website that comes with an exclusive .com address for you and your clients. You will have 24/7 access to an 800 number that your clients can also call when you are not available.
- The software plans your daily sporting events just like any other online casino that you might dial-up. They set the daily line and odds but give you the power to change them as you see fit. You will have full control, this is your website.
- The PPH provides you with reports that tell exactly where every bet has been placed, who is winning and who is losing. You will know where every dollar goes and when every dollar is won. Now you can take full advantage of this tool and keep your finances on the right track as well as follow a tight budget.
- The PPH accepts wagers online 24/7. Your players can play when they want to play, not when you are open to those annoying phone calls at 2:00 AM! The software grades all bet slips and make the appropriate account changes for each player.
We are in the busy gambling season, now is the time to call the PPH provider and ask for a free trial. Start earning a fantastic salary doing what you love.