The state of Missouri has a lot to offer anyone, but especially the sports gambler. Kansas City and St. Louis both offer a great deal of professional sports and with the combined NCAA schools scattered throughout; this state has surprisingly become a sports betting Mecca. Missouri has long-offered gambling in the riverboat form and now that the US Supreme Court has opened the door to the individual states and gambling – everyone wants in on the action. This neck of the woods very famously has ties to both legal and illegal gambling activity and Kansas City has been a home away from home for some of the biggest Las Vegas power players of all-time.
- Local bookies have done well all across Missouri and now that sports gambling has become officially legal, folks are breathing a sigh of relief, although no one was ever arrested for gambling on sports from the comforts of their home in any state, the current mindset says; “we can do what we want, when we want”.
- The city of St. Louis is rich in sports tradition and culture with the Cardinals being the hometown team that represents the MLB, along with the current champions of the NHL – The St. Louis Blues. Across the state to Kansas City, fans have the Royals (MLB), along with the Kansas City Chiefs (NFL). If you know anything about sports than you know the popularity of the Chiefs. Not only do the Chiefs have a vast and far reaching fan base in Missouri, they also have a huge base in the surrounding states such as Kansas, Colorado, Iowa, Texas, Arkansas, Illinois and all parts Midwest.
- Bookies have no issues finding clients in Missouri. What the issue seems to be is finding ways to service umpteen-thousands of people that want to gamble. Corner bookies are finding themselves overwhelmed with business to the extent that they are turning away potential clients. The last thing you want to do as a bookie is turn down money. The more clients you have the more money you have and thus, the entire point of being a bookie.
Find a way with a Pay Per Head—
Over the last couple of years the pay per head industry has taken off more than ever before and there is one reason for the upswing; bookies want to make a great income but are sick of working 24/7! There is nothing wrong with possessing a great work ethic and we are not saying that everything comes for free. What we are saying is this – A bookies life is not easy. There are many tasks’ that must be performed daily and betting clients are demanding people. They will call you at all hours of the day and night, they want to get their bets in, and you had better be available.
- Bookies Duties – Just a few! We are not saying there is no fun in being a bookie, we are here to remind you that we have been bookies and we know what lies ahead.
- 1. Be available at close to all hours for your clients to call with bets, deposits, and any questions they may have about their account.
- 2. Set the daily sporting events. This includes every sport you offer to be gambled on and every sport that has a game or even for that day. This also includes any prop bets that you want to offer as well as future bets. You do not have to set future bet every day, however, it’s a good idea to keep a close watch on them and know exactly where the movement lies and why any line should be moved.
- 3. Lines and odds. You must set them daily as per the daily events and what you are offering to be gambled on. This is a task that must be done no matter what other task you may fail to get done… this one must be done, no exceptions!
–The Pay Per Head providers have figured out that you need help and they are offering a turnkey software program to do all of the work for you. Now you can have a personal business manager for around $7 per head, per week and the best news, you get the first month free with no prior obligation. Call the PPH provider and get started today. You will see a vast difference in your lifestyle as well as a much better income.