New Hampshire’s Sports Gambling Scene Heats Up
New Hampshire is one of those New England states that’s right smack in the middle of it all. This state features an eclectic mix of sports fans, but make no mistake, there is still a large faction of diehard Boston lovers. These folks love their teams from Boston, and they bet the daylights out of them. They love betting on the Patriots, the Celtics, the Bruins, and definitely the Red Sox. New Hampshire is the gateway to Connecticut, Upstate New York, as well as New York City. Not many folks realize how close that New Hampshire is to vastly populated areas and there is no doubt that much of the state is basically a bedroom community of Boston. The gambling business is big business in New Hampshire and the online bookmakers are making a killing. The corner bookies are gaining strength and breaking through with the pay per head industry leading the way.
Pay Per Head’s—
- The pay per head industry is not a new concept, they have been around for more than 20+ years and have grown enormously in popularity over the past five-years. Independent bookies have been searching for ways in which to keep their clients loyal and a way to do business in a more efficient manner. They are finding that the PPH provider’s dedicated bookie software is game-changing in more ways than one and it all starts with an online presence.
- The online sportsbooks (the biggies) earn millions of dollars and even billions of dollars annually. There is simply no substitute for an online presence. The website keeps clients loyal and it offers one-stop-shopping. The gambler can find everything they love in one place, and they can gamble from the peace and quiet of their own home. They can gamble in private and that means a lot.
- For local bookies, times have drastically changed in the last five years and beyond. There once was a day when bettors responded and were a great source of income for the local guys. This has changed dramatically. Yes, guys still bet in the local pub and bars and at work and all over the place, however, their loyalty is not what it used to be. It’s not even close to what it used to be some ten years ago and beyond. The online market has swept the nation and folks want to bet with an online source. They want to bet 24/7, they want a casino and racebook and they want betting options that a local guy has never been able to offer.
- When one thinks about the many ways in which to bet on sports these days – it’s overwhelming. There is no way possible for the local bookie to compete with the betting options. Today’s betting world is a much bigger place than simply the money line, the spread, and the totals. The online bookies are offering a wagering platform that includes a state of the art user interface that’s second to none. The bookmakers are offering everything and more than a Las Vegas sportsbook offers, such as game props, player props, reverse action, teasers, super parlays, super teasers, and much more.
- Now, you too can offer all of this and it comes in a package deal that’s affordable. For less than $10 per head, you can offer the online sportsbook, a world-class racebook, and a Las Vegas-style casino with all of the great slots and table games. You can even offer your players live betting, dynamic wagering, and live casino dealers.
- The PPH providers are offering all of this in a turnkey package which includes an exclusive .com address, legendary customer service that comes with an 800 number and top-grade security for you and your players. You will never be offline; your player’s information is protected by a guarantee and now you can start earning what you are worth.
The PPH bookie software is the online sportsbook and it’s easy to operate. All you do I point and click. The software manages your business on a daily basis from setting the lines and odds, to grading bet slips. The high season is hers and now is the time to get in with a free trial. Call the PPH provider today and change your life.