New Mexico: A Land of Enchantment for Bookies
New Mexico is truly a land of enchantment with it’s rolling hills that remind of Tennessee, or the wide-sweeping deserts that whisks one to Southern California, or the continuation of the Rocky Mountains that not only feature majestic snow-capped mountains but also rippling brooks and streams Where Trout abound and where the worst day fishing is better than any good day working! New Mexico has it all when it comes to the outdoor experience. New Mexico is also a state rich in sports. The sports teams are never too much to get excited about but don’t be fooled… there are options on all sides of the state and even south of the border. CONCACAF is a big deal when it comes to soccer and Mexico is serious about their soccer.
- There is certainly more than soccer in Mexico, and rest assured, there is more than soccer in New Mexico. Beyond the outdoor activities, New Mexican’s love to dine out, they love fine wine and they have a passion for the arts. Albuquerque is easily the largest metro area with more than half a million, followed by Las Cruces, which is closely followed by Rio Rancho, a suburb of Albuquerque, with close to 100,000.
- The population in New Mexico is diverse with a 16% Hispanic population and this adds to the vibrant culture that provides a mixed bag of entertainment likes and dislikes. Gambling has become a well-established past time and until the recent US Supreme Court ruling that freed the states to allow sports gambling, there were certainly very few options. Bookies are realizing that people in New Mexico enjoy betting on sports and as mentioned above, Mexico has brought it’s very own flavor to the state with a passion for soccer.
- The pay per head industry is taking off in every state and New Mexico is no exception. Bookies are finding themselves to be busier than ever and they are looking for help. They have never faced this, it’s a new-found phenomenon and they’re unsure what to do and how to keep up with the demand.
- A pay per head is perfect and just what the Dr. ordered. The PPH provider has built software for bookies that does the bookies job. The best part, there is no up-front cost or deposit and the bookie has an opportunity to start a free, 30-day trial at any time.
- A bookie’s life can be hectic, and it requires one to be organized and it requires that you follow a budget. The greatest pitfall for bookies is not creating a budget and sticking to it. You know your payroll and you know what you can afford to allow in daily wagers. If you need to set wagering limits then, by all means, do so. Nobody dictates what happens or what doesn’t happen, this is your business so make the most of it.
- The PPH providers have combined the sportsbook, the casino, and the racebook, into one turnkey package that you will enjoy when you make the decision to sign up. As mentioned, there are no up-front fees and you can even get in on a 30-day free trial. The cost per head is around $7 per head, per week.
- The PPH provider offers the bookie a free website. There is no need for you to worry about not having an online presence, you are now online with the PPH and their custom-built site that’s exclusive to your clients.
- The PPH sets the daily sporting events for you as well as the daily lines and odds. You are given the full control over the lines and odds and may change them as you see fit or you may choose to not offer the event.
With a pay per head, you will no longer have to worry about accepting wagers over the phone or grading bet slips or staying up all hours of the night waiting for a call to make a bet as soon as the client wins. This is archaic and antiquated. Why go through this hassle when you have all the tools for success at your fingertips? Call the PPH provider today and ask for a trial. There is no reason you can’t be earning a great income while doing what you love.
Notice: Undefined index: site-video-404 in /home/bookies/public_html/wp-content/themes/pph/template-parts/video/outro.php on line 26