North Dakota Loves Software for Bookies
Bismarck, North Dakota the capital city and principal commerce center along with Fargo. In North Dakota there exists a couple of different casino venues. There are also close to 800 independent gambling sites scattered across the state that offer blackjack, with betting limits of $1-$25, for the benefit of charities. Indian casinos in North Dakota rule the roost and offer table games, slots, video poker, and video keno. The maximum bet limits are standard for Reservation casinos; blackjack-$100 (two tables in a casino may have limits up to $250), craps-$60, roulette-$50, slots/video poker-$25 and poker-$50 per bet, per round with a maximum of three rounds.”As you can see, there is simply no shortage of gaming activity in North Dakota. These folks work hard for a living and let’s be brutally honest, the winters are long and difficult; the people want something to entertain them.
- Sports gambling has picked up steam in North Dakota and bookies are finding out that there is indeed a large market and a wealth of opportunity. The problem is knowing how to operate a fast-growing business that does require some practical know-how.
- Bookie Software: This is the rage right now and has been for the last few years. The software is provided by groups knows as “pay per head’s” or “price per heads”.
- The pay per head providers have found a way to include all three gaming entities into one-turnkey operation. They have combined the sportsbook, the racebook, and a Las Vegas-style casino into one online offer.
- You get a fantastic, ready-made sportsbook for your client and they can now bet against you 24 hours a day. If they would like to bet the horses, they may do so while enjoying a state-of-the-are horse book that offers more than 70 world-class tracks and they pay track odds.
- The casino is the kicker in all of this mix. This is where your reliable income comes from and you can count on a lot of action. Sports gamblers are faithful to the gambling cause, but they also get restless and they want to gamble on other things. By offering them the opportunity, they will bet and bet big. You will see an overnight increase in your bottom line.
- There is a lot of work that goes into being a bookie. For people that have never done this job, they simply don’t realize how encompassing the duties are.
- The PPH does everything for you. They set the daily lines and odds, they place the bet for the client (automated online system), they grade bet slips when the event has ended. They organize the daily event onto a great looking webpage that’s for the exclusive use of you and your clients.
- The PPH takes care of all the financial reports, as well as players’ reports. If you are going to be successful in this business, then you must stay in charge and on top of your money. You must set a budget and follow it. Now you can do this with the use of bookie software. This software is basically an accounting program. You get a personal account and you need this. You must know who is beating you and who is losing. The losers tend to walk away in a hurry and that’s not what you want. You need losing players and a lot of them. Having this online presence will help you maintain your base and grow over time.
- For around $10 per head, you can have a great online sportsbook, casino, and racebook. The price has come down dramatically over the last few years and now we can all afford to jump in and be online bookmakers.
- The best PPH providers are offering a 4-week free trial during the busy season. We are in the thick of it and things are only going to get busier with the NBA starting in a few days as well as the NCAA Men’s College Basketball starting in a couple of weeks. We have the World Series, the NFL from week to week as well as college football. We also have the NHL which is always a fan favorite.
The best time to get in is now. The best pay per head providers are willing to work with you and make sure you have the right online setup. Call them and ask for the free trial. You can get started today and have your players playing against you tomorrow.