PPH Online Sports Bookie Software – What You Need To Know
Have you ever wondered what sports betting software could do to further your bookie business? Well, consider what we are about to tell you.
If you are a bookie offering sports wagering services to a discriminating clientele, you know full well what kind of challenges you face. You’ve got customers who can, if they so choose, find their way to an online outfit that can take their wagers at any time of the day or night.
And they can avail themselves of a whole lot of choices when it comes to what to bet on. There is a lot of convenience that comes along with the online bookie software solution, and if you are still doing business the “old fashioned way,” you are going to be hard-pressed to keep up. And once you start slipping, it often doesn’t stop.
Sports Betting Software Benefits
Think about all the headaches that are involved with running a traditional “shop.” You are receiving phone calls at your “office.” One of your clerks has to run down a whole schedule to the customer.
There’s record keeping, and other people doing it, so there is always going to be the chance of an error that can wind up losing you money, losing you customers, or both. So that adds to the task of management, because now you are spending time managing employees, instead of servicing customers in the most efficient manner. And what about the paper trail, which is something you can certainly do without?
Does any of this make sense, when you can do it another way and do it better? Of course it doesn’t.
Well, what if you could make use of the same apparatus the pros use, and increase your productivity, while at the same time keeping mistakes and exposure to a minimum?
Bookmaking Software Providers
If it would interest you to take care of things in a turnkey fashion, then using a sports betting software through a Pay Per Head (PPH) service is most certainly the way to go.
Here are some benefits you’re going to have using a pay per head software:
- Save man-hours for sure, because the gambling software fulfills most of the tasks that others have customarily been done by employees.
- Save money too. Remember also that time is money, so if you’ve got more time to do the kinds of things that grow the business – like getting more customers into the fold – you’re going to win in other ways as well.
- You will have access to the same software that the sportsbooks in Vegas and around the world use at a fraction of the cost
- Player and Agent support 24/7 365 days of the year.
- Bookies pay a low flat fee of $10 per head which results in keeping 100% of their winnings.
- Hundreds of betting options available along with a virtual and live betting casino along included in one price.
This is what makes the Pay Per Head concept so workable. It is essential for the operation of a 21st-century shop, no matter what the size.
- It is not only advanced enough to be state-of-the-art
- Simple enough to be extremely user-friendly to both your customer, who is going to be placing bets through it, and you, because you are going to be managing the “back end” of your business through it.
So what are some of the things a sports betting software should feature in order to make it a major advantage to put to use?
- It should be easy to navigate, since, as mentioned, your players are coming right through it in order to place their bets. If it is tough to figure out, you are going to be losing business because they are going to want to exit the site, or may miss something that they should have easily seen.
Keep in mind that if you are running a betting enterprise of respectable volume, not only will the transaction apparatus in the gambling software be handling the wagers themselves, but your customers might also be viewing the odds in real time so they can use it for reference as they place wagers by phone, through the call center that can be made available by the PPH sportsbook provider.
All of this requires a great line service with a strong menu of options that is integrated by way of a real-time feed right into the bookmaking software. This, like a lot of other things, is a consumer-oriented business, and you have to be sensitive to that.
Obviously, you want to offer players as much in the way of choice as possible when it comes to:
- Sides and totals
- Futures and more
Covering a wide range of sports; that is, if that kind of variety is what you are willing to handle.
If that’s not your cup of tea, then you should also have the flexibility to reduce the number of options, and the best sports betting software allows you to do just that. It also gives you the capacity to change the lines yourself, which is extremely important because your profit and loss is going to depend on what YOUR action is, not the action that is generated somewhere else.
Of course, you want to monitor the action of your customers, which means you would like to know where you stand with each of them at all times, and you want to be able to impose betting limits on certain players if such a thing is appropriate.
That’s no problem at all, and it’s a good thing, because when you are using the bookie software to operate your business, you are not doing so on the basis that you have a “post-up” book, but one in which you are largely settling up with your customers after the fact.
When you have the kind of access to an extensive back end, you are going to experience the ultimate in convenience, because you have as many controls as you need, right there at your disposal. And you should; after all, it’s your business, isn’t it? If you can’t control it, who can?
Best Online Wagering Software For Bookies
You need to have the flexibility to maneuver in whichever way you choose. When you make use of a bookmaker software suite like that designed by RealBookies, you’ve got something that is completely customizable to your needs, and that is such a competitive advantage that you simply have to make a sports betting software and Pay Per Head the model for your sports wagering business as you move forward.
You will see here some of the types of bets our pph system takes.
If you ask around, you’ll find that this is the way the industry is moving. Move with it, and grow!