Sports gambling is hotter than it’s ever been, and Texas is the perfect place to start your online bookie business. If you are an existing bookie or looking to get in while money is growing on trees, then now is the time. Both Dallas and Harris Counties (Houston) have a current growth rate of more than 10%! That’s an eye-popping number that doesn’t sound correct, but it is. People want to live in Texas and better yet, they want to live in either Dallas or Houston. San Antonio is the third largest city in Texas with El Paso, Ft. Worth, and Austin close behind. All three of these cities have populations of more than 500,000.
The economy in Texas is the reason for the growth rate, it’s arguably the most-robust economy in the entire United States and the cost of living is reasonable. Workers make a lot of money in Texas, there is extreme wealth and a very large median income population. As a bookie, you are looking for those with a fantastic median income. You are looking for the middle-class, they are the gamblers and it’s a long road trip from anywhere in Texas to Las Vegas. These folks are hungry for sports gambling and they want a great bookie.
*Dallas boasts 4-major league sports teams, Houston 3, and San Antonio 1. The state of Texas has three NBA teams and 2 NFL teams, along with 2 MLB and I hockey team. Forget about the pros, think about the vast number of major universities that play NCAA Division 1 football, and basketball. The betting options locally are mind-numbing, not to mention the surrounding states of Arkansas, and Oklahoma.
- Bookies are looking to the pay per head industry in Texas. The pay per head providers have come up with a turnkey option that every bookie must consider – they are now offering three in one. An online sportsbook, a world-class racebook, and Las Vegas style casino.
- Texas boasts more sports bars than any other state in the union and that’s a great thing for bookies. Find those bars and you will find bettors. Texans have a lot of pride in their state and a lot of pride in what they do. They want to prove they can beat the bookie. Finding players in Texas is not a problem and now you have time to recruit.
- The beauty of a pay per head is the low cost. A fantastic, top-notch PPH will cost around $7 and can go as high as $10 per head. Think in these terms – If you were operating a bookie business, how much would your minimum deposit be? Will is be $25, $50, maybe a $100? Let’s go with the low number and say $25. You have already covered the cost of your per head fee for that player, and a player must win 54% of the time in order to beat the juice. You are already a winner.
*Why not go this alone, and continue as a corner bookie back on the block?
- You must have an online presence if you want to make a six-figure income and in Texas, you will make a six-figure income easily. Find 20-30 players that are consistent depositors, and you have just found a six-figure income in the state of Texas.
- Are you a webhost, do you have server experience and site building expertise. What about programming skills and marketing knowledge? You must possess these traits in order to build a relevant online gambling site.
- What about lines and odds, are you familiar with them enough to set them daily and offer all of the necessary sporting events and present them in an organized manner?
- What about writing and grading bet slips, are you willing to do this task on a daily basis. What about budgeting and financial reports? What about player reports and keeping up with who is beating you?
Here is the bottom line—
The state of Texas loves to gamble, and they will gamble with you if you have it to offer. The pay per head does all of the work for you and now you can get in for free. Sign up today for a free trial offer and have your players betting tonight. Get in and start making money in Texas. There isn’t a better state to start a business in.