Utah’s Proving to be Paradise for Bookies
The Utah Jazz are the hottest ticket in Salt Lake and the NBA season is right around the corner. Not only do folks from Utah love to bet on the Jazz, they love to bet on all sports from everywhere across the country. Utah is one of the most “moved to” states in the entire USA. Utah is not only a beautiful place, it’s also a great place to live and work and maintain a great lifestyle at half the cost of places such as San Jose, San Francisco, or LA. Californians have moved into Utah and it has not hurt the economy, it’s added greatly to an already strong economy. When a homeowner from LA can sell his property for $2- million, then turn around and purchase a larger home in Salt Lake for $800 K, all the while earning close to the same income as they did in LA; why would they not move to Utah?
Utah has it all. They have mountains with snow skiing, lakes for water sports in the summer and BYU along with the University of Utah, as well as Utah State. Not only do these folks love outdoor recreation, they love professional sports and they love to gamble. Utah is one of those states that’s lucky enough to border Nevada and for years, for decades, the good folks of Utah have been driving to Nevada for sports gambling. They can’t get enough of it and Nevada has reaped the rewards.
- It’s high time that you make the most of the recent gambling boom and start earning a fantastic income with the use of a pay per head. A pay per head is a service provider for local bookies. They offer the tools necessary to successfully manage the day-to-day operations of an online sportsbook.
- The bookies job is not always easy there are many daily tasks involved and this may be a second gig for you. What you need is a business manager. Who can afford a business manager? Probably not many independent bookies have a business manager on staff and in fact, the staff probably consists of a stapler, a laptop and a printer! Now you can have that business manager for no upfront cost and a very reasonable price of around $10 per head.
- The pay per head does everything for you including all of the accounting which includes on-demand reports as well as financial and player reports. They take care of the daily events and they organize them on a user-friendly website that has great visual appeal. Lines and odds are taken care of on a daily basis, you have to touch nothing but the great part about this is you have the ability to change lines and odds at any time. You are probably not an experienced line mover or oddsmaker, you don’t have to be. Not only does this command an ability, it’s a task that you must do every single day and/or the night before. It’s a giant hassle in your life that’s eliminated. The pay per head does it all for you
- Taking care of your customers should be a number one focus and if you don’t have the time for them that’s understandable, hire someone that does. Players want to play 24/7, they want to gamble when they want to gamble and not when you want them to gamble! They may want to gamble at 3:00 AM, do you mind picking up the phone and taking their action at any time of the day or night? The Pay per head comes with an 800 number that is accessible from the United States. This hotline is for the use of both you and your clients.
- You must keep up with your clients betting habits no matter whether you have a pay per head, or you go this gig alone. With a pay per had and the use of daily reports, this gives you an added advantage. You now have the ability to monitor every single bet that comes down the pike and know exactly who is beating you and who is losing to you. You must keep the losers happy and you must pay the winners. The Pay per head allows you the extra time to keep up with what matters.