Virginia: A Hotspot for Online Gambling
Virginia is a state that’s nestled in the valley of all things sports gambling and just happens to be surrounded by huge metropolitan areas such as Washington D.C., and Baltimore, not to mention the surrounding states of Maryland, North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, and West Virginia. Virginia is in the heart of a literal basketball Mecca. Not only do they love basketball, but they also love all things professional sports such as baseball, football, NASCAR, soccer, and much more. Sports gambling has become part of the culture in Virginia and they can’t get enough. Bookies are there, they are everywhere but are they doing this bookie thing the right way? Not many are and most of them are marginal at best.
Virginia needs honest bookies
- Finding a bookie on the streets of Baltimore is easy, finding someone that can be trusted is another story altogether. The best bookies are operating under the blanket of a pay per head.
- The pay per head industry has sunk its teeth into the American sportsbook and Virginia is no exception.
What a pay per head offers the bookie—
- A state-of-the-art online sportsbook with a .com web address, a fully functional racebook, along with a Las Vegas-style casino.
- The entire process of signing on with a pay per head and having your players playing on your website takes close to a day! You can be up and operational today.
- Pay per heads are inexpensive (around$10 per head). This is pennies on the dollar compared to what your clients spend each week. If your player doesn’t play, then you don’t pay.
The pay per head functions as the bookie—
- The PPH does literally everything for you. Gone are the days of worrying about unwanted phone calls in the middle of the night from a player wanting to bet on the Royals! Gone are the days of hand-writing bet slips, or grading bet slips at the end of the day. You no longer have to worry about knowing how your money is being spent or when you lost or won money. The PPH offers you daily and up to the minute player and financial reports.
- You must stay on top of your player’s activity, remember this; your players are not your friends. You may think they are, but they aren’t! Your players want to beat you and they have a wealth of information at their fingertips. You must know exactly where they are on a daily basis, let them beat the pant off of you for a short while and then stop the bleeding quickly. You should and you want to qualify them before ever setting limits. Know going-in how much you will allow them to spend on and individual game or event.
- The PPH set the daily lines as well as the daily sports offerings. Think of this as if you are a truck driver! You are a driver that never touches the freight, all you are in charge of is driving the truck itself. You pull up to a loading dock and your truck is loaded, you pull up to another loading dock and your truck is unloaded, it’s that simple. The beauty of the PPH is that you are in control, you are the owner of the website and what you say is the final word. If you want to change lines and odds you can do so at any time.
https://www.realbookies.com/how-to-become-a-bookie-28The state of Virginia is a bookies dream with gamblers from big cities to rural areas and five surrounding states. The busy season is at hand and if you want a leg up then you need to act fast on the free trial offer. The best pay per head providers are now offering a full-on, free trial. You can now use what paying clients are using and it’s totally free for 4-weeks. You get top-notch customer service that your clients will appreciate, and they will feel as if they are playing with the “big boys” of the online gaming industry. Call the 800 number and take your business to the next level. Players in Virginia want to play, you must find them and offer them what they have been searching for in a sportsbook, casino, and racebook. It’s time to forget about the past, the days of being a corner bookie are over, prepare yourself for that six-figure income.
Notice: Undefined index: site-video-404 in /home/bookies/public_html/wp-content/themes/pph/template-parts/video/outro.php on line 26