With well over 20,000 employers, Winnipeg is considered a principal commerce destination in Canada. A great southcentral Canadian city and the capital of Manitoba. Winnipeg lies on the banks of the Assiniboine and Red Rivers and is known to be one of the least expensive cities to do business in. For this reason, they draw large commerce such as Boeing and others.
The residents of Winnipeg enjoy fine arts, theatre, ballet, and a wide verity of sporting entertainment. The largest draw in all of Manitoba is easily the Jets-NHL hockey club. The Jets finished the 2018-19 season with a record of 47-30-5, which included a home record of 25-12-4. This club is fierce at home and this is a testament to the fans in Winnipeg. Gamblers in Winnipeg love to not only bet on the Jets, they just love to gamble, and are always looking for sports betting action. What they need is bookie availability. Folks are looking to bet online, and they need bookies that are online. There is one way to accommodate this need; pay per heads.
Advantages of a pay per head—
- The bookies job is endless and comes with many duties, for this reason every bookie should be looking to lighten the load while at the same time positioning themselves to make a nice income. The PPH providers have opened the door for bookies to do this very thing and at a reasonable cost.
- Administrative duties are a hassle and take time that you don’t have. The PPH takes care of everything from player reports, to financial reports. From setting lines and odds and the daily sporting events. The PPH organizes your entire portfolio on state-of-the-art bookie software.
- An online casino is necessary if you want to have more than a marginal income. Let’s face the facts, the sportsbook can be very marginal, and it can often run in the red. There will be times when you win big and there will be times when you lose. With an online casino, you will win 97% of the time! The casino is your cash cow and you need it to survive. The great news; there is no added cost to have a casino along with your sportsbook. If you find the right PPH, they will provide you with a sportsbook, a racebook, and a casino.
- Gamblers in Winnipeg are more than simply sports gamblers. They love casino games that include blackjack, slots and they especially love live dealers. Make sure that your PPH is offering live wagering action.
- Customer support is a very big deal for both you and your clients. Your clients want to gamble from wherever they may find themselves and they don’t want problems. Should they have problems, they want it fixed quickly, especially during a big sporting event. Double check that your PPH is offering a toll-free number that can be accessed from Winnipeg.
- Reasonable cost is a very big issue for most bookies when considering a pay per head. Find a middle of the road provider that offers the level of customer support that you want for your clients and find one that is not bottom of the barrel. There are more than a few fly by night providers out there in cyber land that offer their services at rock bottom prices; buyer beware!
- Find a free trial offer and find one that actually works, Most companies will offer a free trial for a few days but minus the full-service and usually it’s for 7-days or less. Don’t settle for this. Find a PPH provider that’s willing to give you a month free and, and that lets you really use the product and familiarize yourself with the software.
Winnipeg is looking for alternatives to what they have, and they are looking for bookies that have their act together. They want to spend money because they have the money. If you offer it to Winnipeg, they will use it and you can earn a six-figure income. Come correct with this, make sure your ducks are in a row and make sure you have the online support that your clients hope to have. Security, lines and odds and what you are offering is no small matter. Find the right PPH today and get Winnipeg in your back pocket.