Wisconsin: The Packers are a big deal but there’s More
The Green Bay Packers are not only a great NFL franchise, but they are also one of the most bet on teams in all of sports. This team has a rich history of winning and a history of great players and coaches. As great as the Packers are and as much of a draw for gamblers as they are, there is much more to the great state of Wisconsin. The Milwaukee Brewers want your attention and although they may not be at their best right now, they are certainly competitive. If this isn’t enough, you can count on the University of Wisconsin to deliver. The Badgers made a name for themselves during the Rich Rodriguez era and they have never looked back. This team is an offensive powerhouse and they boast a ton of defense to boot. Wisconsin is a moneymaker if you play your cards right and bookies are realizing what opportunities lie ahead of them.
Being a sports gambler in Wisconsin has its advantages. Number one, the Packers are always good, and they are always a good bet. Number two, there are many more options in neighboring states such as Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, and Nebraska, to name a few. Bookies have hit the jackpot with this state and now you can as well with a top-notch, white-label, pay per head.
The Pay per head industry is booming and one of the reasons for the success is the fairly recent changes to the price structure. Pay per head services was expensive just a few short years ago but now the prices have come down considerably.
- For around $7-$10 per head, you have a personal business manager that does literally everything for you. The bookie software that is provided by the PPH is a desktop application that’s user-friendly and requires no downloading, no site-building and no web hosting. You may or may not be a rocket scientist, in case you are not, then breathe easy!
- Becoming a bookie has never been easier, you need no startup money and you don’t have to be rich. You set your own limits. Of course, you need some sort of bankroll in order to guarantee a bet. What that bankroll consists of, is 100% your call. Many folks start out low and raise their limits as they start winning money. If you can afford $100 per game, then, by all means, allow your players to beat that much. If you can afford $1,000 per game, then allow the $1,000. You may be in a position of only allowing $25 per game and that’s ok. The trick to earning business is transparency. Let your players know what they can expect from you and they will respect you. Allow yourself room to grow.
- Lines and Odds: The PPH provider takes care of the daily lines and odds but leaves you with the ultimate say. You can certainly change the lines at any time, and you have a direct hotline to your agent with a toll-free number that’s accessible from the United States. The number is not only for you but for your clients as well.
- An online presence: Now you have an instant online presence that your PPH provider has a custom-built for you. The process takes about a day and again, you do literally nothing. All that’s required of you; players. They have a login password that you assign them, or they create and tell you, then you enter them in the system, and they are gambling in 20-minutes. The best part, they are probably losing in 20-minutes!
- The PPH provides on-demand player and financial reports that you can print or view at any time. This service is more than exceptional – you must keep tabs on every play that you have and know exactly when they beat you and when they lose. You want players to be happy and when they lose, they are not happy. Give them incentives to stay with you.
In Wisconsin, players are asking for bookies that care about them and bookies that are offering a user-friendly wagering interface. You can offer that within a day, and you pay nothing for the first month of business. The best pay per head providers are now offering a 4-week free trial. Find them, give them a call and finally start earning a six-figure income.
Notice: Undefined index: site-video-404 in /home/bookies/public_html/wp-content/themes/pph/template-parts/video/outro.php on line 26